Source: European Commission
Work programme part
Work programme year
Type of action
EP-PJG EP Project Grants
Type of MGA
EP Action Grant Budget-Based [EP-AG]
28 April 2021
26 May 2021 17:00:00 Brussels time
Open for submission
Design and implementation of an inclusive sports programme.
The purpose of the sports programme is to complement the activities organised under action category 1 by offering activities that build bridges between citizens, regardless of their language, culture or background. Sport provides a universal framework for learning values, appeals to a wide audience and contributes to the development of the soft skills needed for responsible citizenship. Action category 2 aims therefore at:
- encouraging EYE participants to discover new physical activities and sports, including adaptive/para sports;
- encouraging accessibility of physical activities and sport for everyone, irrespective of their age, intellectual capacity or level of fitness;
- communicating on the benefits of sport on health and wellbeing;
- raising awareness on the contribution of sport, notably at local level, to the construction of a more integrated European Union.
Topic conditions and documents
1. Admissibility conditions: described in section 5 of the call document.
2. Proposal page limits and layout: described in Part B of the Application Form available in the Submission System.
3. Eligible countries: described in section 6 of the call document.
3. Other eligibility conditions: described in section 6 of the call document.
4. Financial and operational capacity and exclusion: described in section 7 of the call document.
5. Evaluation and award: described sections 8 and 9 of the call document.
6. Submission and evaluation processes: described sections 8 and 9 of the call document.
7. Award criteria, scoring and thresholds: described sections 8 and 9 of the call document.
8. Indicative timeline for evaluation and grant agreement: described in section 4 of the call document.
9. Legal and financial set-up of the grants: described in section 10 of the call document.
European Parliament’s Multi-annual Work Programme for grants in the area of communication – Work Programme 2020-2021