Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Zambia?
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political, Press and Information Section of the EU Delegation to Zambia and Comesa, starting in 30 November 2022.
The Political, Press and Information Section is i.e. responsible for political analysis and reporting, relations with the Government of Zambia and its institutions as well as coordination of EU Member States. It also covers press and information activities, including press statements, the coordination of press events and relations with local and international press.
- Assist in the analysis of the political situation in Zambia and the development of EU/Zambia cooperation
- Strengthen the existing coordination and cooperation with EU Member States
- Drafting, proof-reading and editing documents including for public and social media
- Draft press releases and other documents addressed to the media
- Conceptualize and implement social media campaigns to enhance EU visibility
- Draft target briefings and assist with reporting on political and socio-economic issues
- Coordinate the organisation of visibility events under the supervision of the Head of the Political, Press and Information Section
- Assist the Head of the Political, Press and Information Section in ad-hoc tasks