A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Information, Communication and Press Unit – Political Section of the EU Delegation to SERBIA, starting in mid-November 2022.
Description of the Section: – The ICP is responsible for Communication, Information and Media sectors, visibility events, media reporting. It supports and monitors work of three Info centres in Serbia: in Belgrade, Novi Sad and Niš.
- Contributing to the work of the Information, Communication and Media Section
- at the EU Delegation to Serbia and cooperation with the EU Information Centres in Belgrade, Niš and Novi Sad;
- Contributing to organising events, and other communication activities, including preparing briefings, speeches and Press Releases and background documents
- Analysing impact of conducted communication and media activities and preparing reports on them for dispatch to EU headquarters in Brussels;
- Contributing to reports on media freedom;
- Liaising with EU-funded projects and assist in planning events and other communication activities;
- Contribute to the social media networks of the EU Delegation;
- Media monitoring
- Filling in for any other ad hoc and urgent requests for the section;
- The trainee may also be requested to contribute to the work of other sections of the EU Delegation