Traineeships of up to 6 months within the following sections of the EU Delegation to Lao PDR, starting in September 2022:
- Traineeship in the Political, Press and Information Section (PPI):
The Political, Press and information section (PPI) is responsible for domestic and foreign policy political issues, including human rights, as well as for coordinating the Delegation/Mission’s press and media activities.
- Engaging in communication/public diplomacy activities of the Delegation together with the Press and Information Officer.
- Preparing social media content, website content and visibility materials.
- Drafting press releases, media advisory notes and responding to media enquiries.
- Supporting the organisation of cultural activities such as European Film & Food Festival, Photo exhibition event, etc.
- Monitoring national/regional press and social media and preparing weekly press reviews.
- Contributing to research/in-depth analyses and reporting (based on news on or thematic topics related to social, economic and political developments in the country and within the regional context), preparing meeting minutes.
- Assist in the preparation of missions and other events.