Source: European Commission
Work programme part
Work programme year
Type of action
EP-PJG EP Project Grants
Type of MGA
EP Action Grant Budget-Based [EP-AG]
28 April 2021
26 May 2021 17:00:00 Brussels time
Design and implementation of inclusive, diverse and engaging programme activities created by youth and civil society organisations, focusing on current issues, inspiring debates and creating ideas and actions for the future of Europe.
The purpose of Action Category 1 is to raise citizens’ awareness of the role and democratic values of the European Union by promoting strategic engagement with EU citizens. Action category 1 aims therefore at:
• Co-creating an inclusive, diverse and engaging youth-led programme focusing on current issues, inspiring debates and creating ideas and actions for the future of Europe,
• fostering an environment for debate and responsive listening that encourages intercultural understanding and exchange through celebration and cultural activities,
• creating a legacy with young people using the EYE as a catalyst for change.
Topic conditions and documents
1. Admissibility conditions: described in section 5 of the call document.
2. Proposal page limits and layout: described in Part B of the Application Form available in the Submission System.
3. Eligible countries: described in section 6 of the call document.
4. Other eligibility conditions: described in section 6 of the call document.
5. Financial and operational capacity and exclusion: described in section 7 of the call document.
6. Evaluation and award: described in sections 8 and 9 of the call document.
7. Evaluation processes: described sections 8 and 9 of the call document and the Online Manual.
8. Award criteria, scoring and thresholds: described in sections 8 and 9 of the call document.
9. Indicative timeline for evaluation and grant agreement: described in section 4 of the call document.
10. Legal and financial set-up of the grants: described in section 10 of the call document.