Source: European Commission
Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values Programme (CERV)
Work programme part
Call for proposals to prevent and combat gender-based violence and violence against children (CERV-2021-DAPHNE)
Work programme year
Type of action
CERV-PJG CERV Project Grants
Type of MGA
CERV Action Grant Budget-Based [CERV-AG]
20 April 2021
15 June 2021 17:00:00 Brussels time
The themes and priorities of the 2021 call for proposals focus on:
- Early detection, prevention and protection of and/or support to women, children, young people and LGBTIQ victims or potential victims of violence, with specific attention paid to situations emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Preventing gender-based violence by addressing masculinities and the engagement of men and boys
Please see the Call document for more information.
Topic conditions and documents
1. Eligible countries: as described in the Call document.
Member States of the European Union (including their overseas departments).
2. Eligibility and admissibility conditions: as described in the Call document.
3. Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
Evaluation criteria, scoring, threshold and process are described in the Call document.
5. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: as described in the Call document.
6. Proposal templates, guidance, model grant agreements (MGA) and reference documents: